Terms Of Services
- The Client shall be held financially responsible for any and all damages incurred by themselves or by any member of their party, including all cleaning bills. If the client or any member of their party become ill or spill beverages and/or food items on the interior and/or exterior of the limousine, there is a minimum charge of $50 up to and including the full amount of the cleaning bill. Aaron Town Car Service and its affiliates reserve the right to apply the full amount of the cleaning bill, on the client.
- There are absolutely No Illegal Drugs of any kind permitted in the limousine at any time by the client or by anyone in the client's party.
Discovery of such will lead to immediate termination of the client's Rental Agreement with no refund due and the driver will call the Police immediately.
Any disorderly conduct on the part of the client or by anyone in the client's party will result in termination of the client's Renter's Agreement with no refund due. The chauffeur, although under no obligation to, may give one warning to the client prior to termination.
Aaron Town Car Service and its affiliates cannot and will not be held responsible for any unforeseen delays or inconveniences due to traffic conditions, accidents, mechanical failures, or situations deemed to be an "Act of God". However, Aaron Town Car Service and its affiliates will do their utmost to be on time and provide clients with a vehicle.
Any returned checks will incur a fee of $25.00.The client will be held responsible for all attorney, legal, and/or collections fees.
Aaron Town Car Service and its affiliates cannot and will not be held responsible for any items left in the limousine by either the client or any member of the client's party during or after the charter.
All cars are Non-Smoking and No Alcohol consumption is allowed.
- Reservations from the residence/restaurants/public places have to be canceled three hours before thescheduled pick-up time between the hours of 07:00 AM to Midnight in order to avoid a full charge + 20% gratuity. Reservations scheduled for the times between Midnight and 07:00 AM have to be canceled before 10:00 PM on the day previous to the reservation day in order to avoid a full charge + 20% gratuity. Reservations from the SeaTac International Airport have to be canceled at least before the scheduled departure time of your flight in order to avoid a full charge + 20% gratuity. Reservations from the cruise lines have to be canceled two hours before a dockage of a ship. These are defined to be “Properly Canceled Reservations”.
- Any "No Show"(i.e. Reservation Not Cancelled Properly) will be charged to the account for the full amount + 20% gratuity.
- If you phone-in your credit card number to Aaron Town Car Service in order to make a deposit, reserve a car, or to pay for limousine service, it is considered a legal and binding verbal contract and you agree to allow us to access your card for payment.
- There is an extra charge of $10 added to the base rate for pick-ups scheduled between 12:01 AM and 4:01 AM.
- There is an extra charge of $10 for baggage claim service.
- There is an extra charge of $5 for a car-seat requirement.
- Additional charges will apply for all non-requested deviations from the initially reserved route. There is an extra charge of $5 for all short (less than five minutes) extra stops (mail drop, cigarette purchase, etc…). For extra stops of more than five minutes an hourly rate of $60 will apply to the base charge.
- Waiting Time Policy: There is a 10 minute grace period after the scheduled pick-up time for pick-ups from theresidence and a 60 minute grace period for pick-ups from the airport after the flight arrival time. We monitor the status of all commercial flights. Once the grace period has elapsed, additional fees are charged at an hourly rate of $60.00.
- A town car can be reserved for a minimum of two hours at an hourly rate of $60 for up to four passengers for within city limits use.